Exhibit at the Colorado Fall Home Show
September 6 - 8, 2013
The Colorado Fall Home Show will feature more than 300 companies and will focus on home renovation, remodeling, and sustainable living.
Booth space is assigned on a first come, first served basis to qualified companies with products or services not already substantially represented in the show. To reserve your space, call 303-932-8100 for current booth availability.
Please note – the online floor plan is updated once a week therefore some booths that show as available may actually be sold.
2013 Exhibit Prices
|10' x 10' in-line booth||$850|
|10' x 10' corner booth||$1,000|
|10' x 20' in-line booth||$1,700|
|10' x 20' corner booth||$1,850|
|20' x 20' island booth||$4,000|
|20' x 30' island booth||$7,500|
|additional booth sizes available|
Included in booth cost
- 8' high back drape & 3' high side drape
- 7" x 44" company name sign
- Listing in show program
- General perimeter security
- 5 free exhibitor badges (per 10x10)
- 5 complimentary passes (per 10x10) (additional VIP passes can be purchased)
- Listing on website
20' high x 22' wide
Electricity, furnishings, internet and water hook-ups are NOT included in booth cost. Order forms are included in Exhibitor kit which is sent to exhibitors about 60 days prior to the show.
Move-In Dates & Times
Tuesday, September 3 through Thursday, September 5, 2013. Exhibitors are assigned a scheduled move-in day and time.
Move-Out Dates & Times
Sunday, September 8 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Colorado Garden Show, Inc.
959 S. Kipling Parkway, Suite 100
Lakewood, CO 80226
Colorado Convention Center
700 14th Street
Denver, CO 80202
|Friday, September 6||10 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Saturday, September 7||10 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Sunday, September 8||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
- Organized by the producers of the Colorado Garden & Home Show, the region's most successful consumer show
- the show will focus on sustainable living features
- demonstration theater
- 200,000 square feet of exhibition space occupied by an anticipated 300 exhibitors to draw an anticipated 8,000 attendees
- $250,000+ advertising campaign consisting of newspaper, television, radio and promotional materials
- demographics - age 25 - 59 (51%); income: over $110,000 (22.4%), over $60,000 (74%); home ownership: own their own home (93%)